Vivia - News
- 2007-04-12: Hi all. Just wanted to say I'll have time to work on Vivia again within a week or two. I've greatly missed working on Vivia during all these moving preparations, so see you again soon! :)
- 2007-02-11: I haven't been able work on Viva much in the last couple weeks (as is obvious from the countdown chart below). Most of my free time is currently consumed with organizing a move to another country (hopefully Switzerland) along with finding a new job.
- 2007-01-09: The Window's installer for v0.1.1 has been released. See the Download page for more information.
- 2007-01-06: I haven't had the opportunity to test the Window's installer for v0.1.1 yet, but I should have the chance on Monday or Tuesday next week. There are problems compiling v0.1.1 with a) Qt 4.2 and b) AMD64 Linux system -- if you're using either of those, please wait for v0.1.2 to be released.
- 2006-12-18: The v0.1.1 source tarball has been released. Installer for Windows coming soon.
- 2006-12-09: All tasks finished for v.0.1.1. I'll do some more testing and then make the official release.
- 2006-10-29: v0.1 has been released. It's for PAL DV only! I expect to release v0.1.1 soon with some non-critical fixes.
- 2006-10-02: All tasks finished for v0.1! The official release should come within three weeks, once user testing is done.
- 2006-09-16: Lots of progress during the last two weeks. Only 16 tasks left. Once they're done, I've decided to have someone (besides myself) test it for a couple weeks before making the release official. So I'm now looking at October for v0.1.
- 2006-08-15: There are about 50 tasks left on the To-Do list before the first alpha release. I'll be on vacation for almost three weeks this month, so I'll try to get it released next month.
- 2006-07-13: Added some screenshots
- 2006-06-13: SVN repository imported to SourceForge: http://svn.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.cgi/vivia/trunk/